Wednesday 8 September 2010

IT'S MY LIIIIFE...

Yeah, I have just re-discovered my weird love of Bon Jovi. Especially this song. It's actually kind of ringing true for me right now, what with all these outside factors trying to affect what I want to do. I'm stubborn though, so there's not much that's going to stop me doing what I have my mind set on. Right now I'm just enjoying the feeling of rebellious teenage nostalgia (yes, I listened to Bon Jovi when I was a teenager). I feel like I should curse loudly, or get something pierced, or abuse some addictive substances, or do something dangerous like severing a limb*. Ah, life as a pubescent youth was fun.

Alas, grown up** life is not as carefree. I'm currently packing everything I own into boxes, ready for the big move on Saturday. This move feels so much more important than the previous two, because I will no longer be living in student halls. I will be responsible for bills (okay, one bill), and I will be allowed to decorate, and - most importantly - I am able to put up a pole in the lounge. It's all incredibly exciting, and I've been bugging my former-and-soon-to-be-again flatmate far too much with random texts about decor and room layouts and whether or not we can have a hamster (we can. He shall be named Kenzie).

*Disclaimer: I am most likely not going to do any of these things.
**Meaning 'aged 18+ and living independently', not meaning 'mature'.

No comments:

Post a Comment